Radians Jersey Knit Modacrylic FR class 2 vest features a zipper closure with pockets. The vest is intended for situations requiring high visibility and (including but no limited to) FR hazards for which FR material should be and often is required. Typical application would be NFPA 70E work environments; Utilities, Electrical, or Mechanical construction.
- Class 2 / Level 2
- 7.75 oz. 61% Modacrylic, 32% Cotton & 7% Poly.
- 3M Scotchlite FR Reflective Tape 8735.
- Zipper Closure.
- Pockets: 2 lower outside, 1 inside chest pocket
- Meets ASTM F1506.
- Meets FTS 191A Method 5903.
- Fabric Certified to ANSI 107 Level 2.
- Fabric Certified to EN-471 Class 2 Retro Reflective Performance.
- Meets & Exceeds NFPA 1971, 2000 Edition, Sections 5-1.4 and 6.2.
- ARC Rating 10.0 Cal/CM2.
- 50 Wash Max.
- Made in the USA.